Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1Corinthians 10:31

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

He-Brews Moment

Good Morning. Just wanted to post something before I left for work. We are going to be discussing the Virtuous Woman starting on 2nd and 4th Saturdays after we clean the church. And so as I was reading through the material I was asking God where to start. He showed me two ideas and one was to ask some of the men in our church what is their "ideal woman" no names were put on the card and I have no idea who wrote what, but the great thing about it was pretty much their ideas were alike, which is neat to me because we are to be one mind in Christ and it seems our men are heading in the right direction. Tell a man in your life today how much you appreciate all they do for you and thank God for putting them in your life. I praise God for my husband and boys who are in Mexico right now doing the Lord's work. Protect them and bring them home safely in Jesus name.

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my husband and for ALL he does. He really does so much for me and the kids and we are blessed to have him. Thank you for reminding me to TELL him how much I appreciate him! :) Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the 2 young men in my life, I pray that I can teach them how they are to treat their wifes, and pray that God brings them Godly wifes that can appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM STILL LEARNING THROUGH ALL THIS ON HOW TO BE THE GODLY WIFE, BUT I AM BLESSED AND TRULY THANKFUL THE LORD BROUGHT BRAD INTO MY LIFE WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALOT IN 7 YEARS AND THIS LAST YEAR HAS BEEN REALLY ROUGH BUT BRAD HAS STUCK BY ME THROUGH EVERYTHING, WHEN ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE TUCK TAIL AND RAN..I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR HIM, AND I DIDNT REALIZE HOW MUCH I DONT TELL BRAD OR GOD HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE EITHER ONE OF THEM BUT NOW I DO AND I WILL ON AN EVERYDAY BASIS, AND MY LITTLE MAN BRANNON, BEING THAT HE WAS A MIRACLE BABY AND HAD A ROUGH START TO LIFE I LOVE HIM AND HE TRULY IS A BLESSING AND I PRAY BRAD AND I CAN TEACH HIM HOW TO BE AN AWESOME MAN LIKE HIS DAD .....

    ReplyDelete