Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1Corinthians 10:31

Saturday, December 26, 2009

He-Brews Ministry Moment

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and heading towards a wonderful new year. I have been reflecting of things from this passed year 2009 and remembered the other evening as we were receiving the Lord's supper and I was just boohoo-ing, but it was tears of joy, because as my church family came forward one family at a time I was thinking how God had touched each and everyone of them this year. Some He drew closer to Him by trials in their lives that all they could do was cry out to their "Papa God", some He was their Husband, some He brought Godly husbands, others He helped through strongholds in their lives and they have found a new freedom in Christ, some have started new ministries, and others of us will be starting to learn how to be mothers and grandmothers for the first time "yeah"! I know this year God has had me learning the discipline of prayer more in my life, especially at one point for my beautiful younger sister, who by the grace of God is going to do better physically this new year. I hope that I will never take for granted the privilege it is to come before a holy God to pray. May God strengthen us in this area and continue to pour blessings on us for the year 2010. Praise God and praise God again!!! In the grind for His glory, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment