Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1Corinthians 10:31

Sunday, December 27, 2009

He-Brews Moment

On Saturday Dec. 26th, Tiffany gave a devotion on Phillipians 2:1-8, mainly focusing on verses 5 and 6. So if at any time during the next 2 weeks you apply this to your life, examples: such as being of one accord, esteeming others above yourself, looking for the interests of others, and to be like Christ who saw Himself as a bondservant.... or if God shows you something through these scriptures, please comment and share so we can praise God with you. Hope that you worship today in Spirit and in Truth.

7 comments:

  1. Pick a friend to earnestly pray for the next 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan!!!! Neat to see you've started a blog! Great going girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok Phil. 2:5-6 is really wearing me out! Its been evident that in a lot of ways I don not YET posess the attitude of Christ, but when I fail I try try again! lol Thank you God for teaching me. I look forward to my image truly being a reflection of you and what you've taught me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies your friendships are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great. I look forward to seeing what God is going to do in and through this ministry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well ladies I need prayer, I chose someone to pray for earnestly the next 3 days and I have been sick ever since. You know that kind of yucky feeling when you just don't want to do anything but sleep. Having a hard time concentrating on reading God's Word. So please pray that this will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sickness is being lifted and I have been able to spend quite a bit a time in God's Word and other resources, so praise God for that. I tell you I am trying sooo hard to have a changed attitude in my home, I want to reflect Christ to my husband and children, but man I guess I did not see how stinky my words and actions were! This is a challenge, but the Holy Spirit will guide me! Amen and Amen

    ReplyDelete