Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. 1Corinthians 10:31

Friday, February 5, 2010

More of a shower moment this morning

Could not wait to get out of the shower and get on here to make a plea to the ladies. I ask you to wage war with me against the enemy in an area of my life that I have battled with for years. A cycle I have been in trying to live a healthy lifestyle. I start to eat right and exercise and then wham I get sick or my knee goes out or something physical starts to happen. This is not just a couple of times this has been ongoing like I said, enough to where even Chris noticed. So I ask you to come along side me, in front of me or behind me and WAGE WAR!! Make sure you understand what this entails before jumping in and saying yes. If you are in a war yourself we can petition God on your behalf also if you want to post it. I believe I am going to sing a Victory Song this year pertaining to this area of my life. Praising God for the things He reveals to me no matter where I am or what I am doing. Have a Blessed Day. Susan

1 comment:

  1. I am noticing that when the men are really getting it from their teaching we also get hit in big ways. I am seeing in other areas and people that I am ministering to that the enemy is getting more and more bold with some of us. I had a terrifing dream last night and it seems this morning that it is all too real. The end is coming and fastly approaching and the enemy knows his time is limited! Its time to stand up with armor on and fight! Fight for our God, fight for our walk, fight for EACH OTHER! As women of faith we must stand together in UNITY and put ourselves aside. We must stand as 1 in covenant with God and each other and wage war against the evil in this world. We CANNOT allow the enemy to devour not one of us. We need to make a commitment to pray for each other daily, biblically, strongly, and dedicated. The day is coming when we will have to do this to survive and I think God is preparing us now to learn how to fight..dont back down to the enemy and dont back down to the SAME Holy Spirit we have in us that Jesus had in him and still has. I will pray for you Susan and I will wage war with you, you are my sister in Christ and that means something to me.

    ReplyDelete